News : Katrina denies report of birthday celebrations

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

News : Katrina denies report of birthday celebrations

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



After the ugly spat in 2008, Katrina Kaif has stopped throwing birthday bash. Ever since the spat between Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan, Kat on her birthday maintains a low profile. The beautiful actress shunned the report about her birthday celebrations that is doing rounds the media. She said that she has neither celebrated birthday with Ranbir Kapoor nor spend a day at Salman’s residence.

She also denied the report of Shahrukh Khan celebrated her birthday at Mannat. "Nope. No celebrations for me. I guess it's not meant to be. No party for my birthdays. I was with my Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara team on Friday night. We did nothing to bring in my birthday. My friends Arjun Kapoor, Kabir Khan etc. had a quiet dinner at a Chinese restaurant," the Namaste London actor told.

"In any case, I don't believe in bringing in birthdays. My birthday was on Saturday. I spent it quietly with my mother. And I did not meet Ranbir or Salman on Friday night."

She has apparently planned to celebrate with friends and family but dropped her plans due to the Mumbai blasts.

"She was promoting her new film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara with the cast and crew on Friday until midnight when everyone decided it was time to bring in her birthday. Katrina refused, arguing that any kind of celebration at this time would be odd. Someone pointed out to her that it was a very private get-together and not a party. But Katrina refused outright arguing that it wasn't about right or wrong but about not feeling up to it," a source explained.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to News : Katrina denies report of birthday celebrations

ping

LATEST: