'Do what you think is impossible'

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

'Do what you think is impossible'

Sunday, December 28, 2008 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Your next film 'Blue' is an action adventure. Did you enjoy the film?
Absolutely. It's a huge film. The stunts are amazing and I have done everything that you see me doing on the screen.

Isn't it scary to be part of dangerous stunts?
It's great to push yourself by doing what you think is impossible. I have always been inclined towards such challenges.

Apart from Blue, what are you lookign forward to?
There's 'Billoo Barber' with Irrfan Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, apart from that, there's 'Do Not Disturb' and 'Banda Yeh Bindhaas Hai' with Salman Khan.

You seem to be enjoying acting in comedies too? Is it the Partner effect?
Before Partner I have done many comedies like Bhagam Bhag and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. It's great to work with the masters of the craft. It's great to just observe them at work.

How was it dubbing for the animated character in 'Jumbo'?

There are two sides to it. The difficult part is that since you haven't shot for it, you have to understand the emotions that the character is supposed to go through. That can be a challenge. But on the positive side you can interpret it in many ways and get creative. You don't need to talk in exaggerated manner. You just have to understand the graph of your character and speak accordingly. I play a pink elephant, who has a melodious voice so I had to ensure that I got it right. It was great fun.

Animation movies belong to kiddie's genre...
You are never too old for cartoon and animation movies. 'Jumbo' isn't a mindless movie. It has a definite storyline and a moral to the story, which the audicence will like. But yes, I am doing Jumbo completely for my kiddie audience.

Is it because of Akshay Kumar that you agreed to give your voice to the character?
Yes, that was a major factor. Akshay wasn't too big to work with a newcomer. He didn't hesitate to work with me when I was making my debut. We have done many films after that and he has been a fantastic costar.

Which other animated films have you seen and liked the best?
I love 'The Lion King'. In fact 'Jumbo' has elements that 'Lion King' had.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to 'Do what you think is impossible'

ping

LATEST: