Shilpa to perform Mujra on the dance show

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Shilpa to perform Mujra on the dance show

Sunday, July 04, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us





Shilpa Shetty once expressed her long desire to perform Mujra. Now the golden opportunity has come to fulfill her desire. She will be performing Mujra on the grand finale episode of dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.

Excited Shilpa said, "I am dedicating this performance to Rekhaji and I hope she likes it. I have been practicing really long hours and trying my level best that the performance is rocking.”

"I have no words to express how excited I am to do this act, I only hope that my fans and the audience like the performance," she added.

On the same show, actor Arshad Warsi will shake his legs with wife Maria.

Everything sounds very exciting, so don’t miss the grand finale of 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha


WANNA CHAT AND HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL NEARBY TOUR HOME.CLICK HERE



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Shilpa to perform Mujra on the dance show

ping

LATEST: