Vidya rubbishes moving in with Siddharth

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Vidya rubbishes moving in with Siddharth

Monday, January 09, 2012 | Tags: , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Vidya Balan rubbishes the rumor of moving together with her boyfriend Siddharth Roy Kapur. She might be bold on-screen but when it comes to marriage she is very old fashioned. The rumor of living-in with beau surfaced when Siddharth purchased a sea facing flat worth Rs 14 crore in Juhu for Balan. The building named Parineeta. It is said that the actors will shift in her new home by March.

Vidya clears the weather saying, “I don't enjoy the idea of living in with someone before marriage. I will move in with the man I love only after marriage".

Basking in the joy ‘The Dirty Picture' success, Vidya said, "My career is going good. I am very happy. Emotionally and mentally I am in a very happy space, by God's grace. I am not thinking about marriage as of now, but I'm sure a right time will come for it also. I believe in the institution of marriage. I will not ignore it for a longer duration, but yeah, for now, I am keeping it aside. I will definitely get married".

Next, she will be seen in Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Kahaani’. She will also be seen in Nikhil Advani's Chand Bhai opposite Akshaye Khanna.

Get Free Bollywood News in Email
More Bollywood News Related Bollywood Pictures



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Vidya rubbishes moving in with Siddharth

ping

LATEST: