Vidya Balan: I have no boundaries

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Vidya Balan: I have no boundaries

Monday, January 09, 2012 | Tags: , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

The Dirty Picture actor has her priorities neatly laid out. And while her contemporaries are pretty gung-ho about tying the knot, Vidya would rather spend some more time with the movies

Vidya Balan, the leading lady of Kahaani doesn’t mind getting hitched, but it’s certainly not on her priority list. “My career is going good. Emotionally and mentally I am in a very happy space, by God’s grace. I am not thinking about marriage now, but I’m sure there’s a right time for it. I believe in the institution of marriage. I won’t ignore it for a long, but yeah, for now I am keeping it aside. I will definitely get married,” said Vidya, who is apparently dating Siddharth Roy Kapur, CEO of UTV Motion Pictures. So, what is it that’s keeping Vidya from saying



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Vidya Balan: I have no boundaries

ping

LATEST: