Veena Malik denies report about willingness to pose nude

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Veena Malik denies report about willingness to pose nude

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | Tags: , , , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Veena denies report about willingness to pose nude. (Agencies) Pakistani actress-model Veena Malik has shunned the offers to pose nude by international publications such as Playboy and the Hollywood film-makers.

According to B-town sources, Veena had received offers from Playboy, Sun UK and Zoo magazine, but she refused.

"I have been misquoted by a media agency that I was willing to do anything if I was offered Hollywood films the working culture (there) was different from India and Pakistan," Veena said in a statement today.

The controversial actress had earlier said, "When I am in Hollywood I would do what is expected of me in their industry. I am an entertainer after all."

"But this doesn't mean that I would go nude for work. How can one reach any such conclusions," Veena, presently in Dubai, said today.

In December, a nude picture of hers, sporting an 'ISI' tattoo, on the FHM magazine had caused much outrage. However, Veena had denied that she had posed nude, and accused the magazine of tampering with the original pictures.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Veena Malik denies report about willingness to pose nude

ping

LATEST: