News : Amrita’s Diamond set goes missing from film set

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

News : Amrita’s Diamond set goes missing from film set

Sunday, May 15, 2011 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Recently, at the Film City, while shooting for a patchwork sequencefor Love You Mr Kalaakaar, Amrita Rao lost her diamond jewelery set worth Rs 7 lakh. The actress had kept her bag containing the jewelery set in her vanity van.

Says Amrita, “I was horrified. I had never been in such a situation before. I have lost things in the past (like cell phones) but this was a vanishing trick.”

“For this particular scene, I was to wear a traditional outfit and it was perfect for it.”

After a thoroygh search, Amrita borrowed a jewelery piece from her co-star Madhoo, in order to complete the shoot.

“I did ask all the unit hands present but no-one owned up. And without any proof, I just could not point fingers at any innocent person.”

She adds, “I also told my co-star Tusshar Kapoor about it. He informed the production team.”

Rao hasn’t filed a police complaint yet. “Some people said I should but I haven’t. I was hoping that the concerned person returns it quietly. I have also been busy with the film’s promotions. But now I will have to take a call on it.”



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to News : Amrita’s Diamond set goes missing from film set

ping

LATEST: