News : Rani wants to have kids

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

News : Rani wants to have kids

Saturday, March 19, 2011 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Rani Mukerji wants to have kids and so the actress says it is very important fir her to get married.

“If you want to have kids in our country, you need to marry,” she tells a popular tabloid in an interview.

“And I want kids. It would be abnormal as a woman not to have kids. It’s a cycle that I have to complete. The next step in my life would be marriage. I sure hope God doesn’t make me spend the rest of my life as a spinster.”

We hope Aditya Chopra is listening to her



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to News : Rani wants to have kids

ping

LATEST: