I want Shweta to win Bigg Boss, Sameer Soni

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

I want Shweta to win Bigg Boss, Sameer Soni

Monday, January 03, 2011 | Tags: , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Actor Sameer Soni’s Bigg Boss journey has come to an end. He was bit disappointed for not making to the final but at the same time feels proud the way he conducted himself. In the house, he was close to Shweta Tiwari and he wants her to win the show.

Soni says, “The journey has been fabulous. I had a great time and am proud of the way I conducted myself during the show. Having said that, it really sucks to be out of the show at this point where I could have made to the finals. It is no easy.”

He adds, “I think the reason behind that could be the fact that people didn’t vote for me enough.”

Talking about nominations, the actor expressed his feelings, “I thought if there was captain’s nomination then I would have been saved. Also I think Ashmit got lucky twice.”

Sameer Soni named three persons, with whom he was close on the show, “ I was close to Manoj, Shweta and Seema ji. I think Manoj would have even reached the finals if he had got involved in the politics of house. I think Shweta is a great friend and I want her to win the show.”

During his stay in the house, Soni got into brawl with Khali and Dolly Bindra.

Nomination has been closed and the winner of Bigg Boss 4 will be selected one amongst the remaining four contestants, Dolly Bindra, Great Khali, Shweta Tiwari and Ashmit Patel.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to I want Shweta to win Bigg Boss, Sameer Soni

ping

LATEST: