Celina Jaitley engaged

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Celina Jaitley engaged

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Bollywood actress Celina Jaitley has been engaged to Dubai-based hotelier Peter Haag. The actress accepted being in relationship with Peter and her engagement.

"I have known Peter for the last couple of years. We met through my family and exchanged numbers but we started dating each other 10 months ago. I was superstitious about my relationship and that's why I chose not to talk about it", Celina quips.

She adds, "Except our families, nobody knew we were seeing each other.

Yes we are in a committed relationship but we wanted to keep it under wraps as it's personal and everything in my life is not up for display."

The duo was engaged at Celina’s house in Versova, Mumbai recently, in the presence of her parents, her best friend from Kolkata and her maternal uncle.

"We exchanged rings and got engaged this year in front of my parents, during the auspicious time of Durga Puja.

Marriage is definitely on the cards but at the moment, Celina is busy with her assignments.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Celina Jaitley engaged

ping

LATEST: