Pamela doesn’t know who Salman is

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Pamela doesn’t know who Salman is

Friday, November 19, 2010 | Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has entered the Bigg Boss house as a celebrity guest for three days and she says that she is ignorant about Salman Khan.

"I have heard about Salman through media. I have seen a few Bollywood films but I don't remember any of the actors by their name. Maybe, if I see him I will be able to recognise him (Salman)," she said.

Pamela also said that she is not a reality show fan. "I am not a fan of reality shows. I love traditional shows like Baywatch".

Pamela Anderson revealed that she has not seen a single episode of Bigg Boss but very excited to be a part of the show.

"I am very excited about the show. I will be just myself and have fun with the contestants in the house," said Anderson.

"I will miss my two kids when I will be locked in the house. I can't stay without them," she added.

She loves doing house hold chores and won’t mind doing at the show, "I like doing household work. I do it at my place so I have no issues with it."

During her brief stay at Bigg Boss house, Anderson will demonstrate ways of purifying water to her nine co-contestants.

So, watch for more fun on Bigg Boss.



WANNA CHAT AND HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL NEARBY TOUR HOME.CLICK HERE



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Pamela doesn’t know who Salman is

ping

LATEST: