When Aamir fell in love with Kiran again

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

When Aamir fell in love with Kiran again

Thursday, September 16, 2010 | Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



With ‘Dhobi Ghat’, Aamir Khan fell in love with Kiran Rao again. He shared his thought about the film and his very talented wife
Kiran Rao. Aamir admits, "I didn't want Kiran to finish Dhobi Ghaat. Which is not a nice thought, but she did finally complete the script. Then she said she wants me to listen to it. I said you have to read it out to me".

‘Dhobi Ghaat’ was screened at the Toronto International film festival. "I said let's go to Kannur, where my filmmaker cousin Mansoor (Khan) lives, and Mansoor and I will get together (to listen to the script). Hoping that Mansoor doesn't like it as well, I thought I will at least have the numbers on my side. I was really terrified of the script," Aamir, 45, said.

"But when she began the narration with Mansoor, his wife and I listening to it, I was so fascinated by what she had written. It is one of the best scripts I have ever read. It is so delicate and beautiful. The characters are so well written. The lines are so well written. Her characters speak in such a different and unique voice," said Aamir.

After hearing the script, Aamir was highly impressed and he confessed that he fell in love with Kiran again. "All (about the script) hit me and I said I was married to a really talented woman. When I fell in love
with her for the first time, I didn't know how talented she was. But after reading her script, I was really amazed," said Aamir who met Kiran on the sets of his home production Lagaan. She was an assistant to director Ashutosh Gowariker.

Complimenting his wife, he said: "Kiran is hugely talented not only as an actor
but also as a director. She is another important addition to creative talent in Indian cinema."

He married Kiran in 2005 after separating from wife Reena in 2002.



WANNA CHAT AND HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL NEARBY TOUR HOME.CLICK HERE



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to When Aamir fell in love with Kiran again

ping

LATEST: