'Bake me a cake’, Siddharth says Deepika

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

'Bake me a cake’, Siddharth says Deepika

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 | Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Love is in the air and both are enjoying each other’s space. Deepika Padukone and Siddharth Mallya are the most sizzling couple of the tinselville. Though they are not reluctant to speak out as what’s cooking between them, highly smitten by Deepika, Siddharth asks her to bake a cake for him.

"Bake me a cake," Sidharth, the son of liquor baron Vijay Mallya, posted to Deepika on micro-blogging site Twitter.

The request came from Sid soon after the 24-year-old actress posted a picture of an oven and wrote: "Love this old fashioned industrial oven... Reminds me of the days when I would come back from school and bake chocolate cake for my mum!"

Deepika is happy with the new man in her life and she has completely wiped out Ranbir Kapoor’s name from her mind.



WANNA CHAT AND HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL NEARBY TOUR HOME.CLICK HERE



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to 'Bake me a cake’, Siddharth says Deepika

ping

LATEST: