‘I am quite old for movies’, says Gauri

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

‘I am quite old for movies’, says Gauri

Saturday, August 28, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us



Shahrukh Khan’s wife Gauri Khan is touted as one of the most stylish and glamorous celebrity spouses. Like all crazy girls, she also desires to act with her hubby but unfortunately age restricts her from sharing screen space with King Khan. She feels she is too old for Bollywood.

"I am quite old now. Had I been young, I would have done one," replied Gauri when SRK asked her if she would like to do a film with him.

Gauri Khan said this while speaking to the media on Thursday. She and SRK has been announced as the brand ambassador of D'Decor, world's third largest furnishing company.



WANNA CHAT AND HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL NEARBY TOUR HOME.CLICK HERE



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to ‘I am quite old for movies’, says Gauri

ping

LATEST: