I have a lot of masculine fondness: Koena Mitra

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

I have a lot of masculine fondness: Koena Mitra

Thursday, April 02, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Q. Your favourite perfume? A. I have a liking for men’s perfume. There is lot to be named. But at the moment my favourite one is Narsico Rodriegz. Q. Your favourite car?

A. Again I have a lot of masculine fondness. I like big jeeps and suv’s like Lexus. I have a great interest in sports cars also.

Q. Your favourite holiday destination? A. I am not much of a holiday person. I only travel while shooting. Recently I had a schedule in Spain. I liked Barcelona very much and may like to visit again. Q. Your favourite Eating joint?

A. Being a Bengali I have a great fascination for seafood. I enjoy eating at Spices in J. W. Marriot. I also like the food served at Oh Calcutta in Lokhandwalla. Q. Your favourite actors?

A. Off course Bachan sahab. I also like Salman Khan a lot. Q. Your favourite actresses? A. Kajol is good actress.

Even Madhuri Dixit had done some memorable roles in her time. Q. Your favourite past time? A. I love playing video games like boxing and car racing.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to I have a lot of masculine fondness: Koena Mitra

ping

LATEST: