Bips sends parents off to the US for holiday

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Bips sends parents off to the US for holiday

Monday, April 13, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Apart from a successful actress, dusky beauty Bipasha Basu has proved that she is a dutiful daughter too. The bong bombshell has gifted her patents all the expenses to the US trip. Mr and Mrs Basu will be headed for the US next month.

Bipasha says, "Giving them a holiday is the least I can do. Though my dad has traveled all around the world this will be his first trip to the US. Mom has been there before. I want to make it very special for them. We are still deciding on their route and which cities they will visit.

In fact I keep telling them to splurge but my dad refuses to spend my money. Mom is as bad. She will love spending her husband's money but not mine!"


Bips won’t be accompanying them as she would be busy with her shooting. "My parents are very independent and self-sufficient and love traveling on their own. Last year they visited Europe by themselves.

Also, they will be gone for a month. I can't take that much time off from my work schedule," says Bipasha who will kick-start the shooting for Rohit Shetty's ‘All The Best’ next month.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Bips sends parents off to the US for holiday

ping

LATEST: