Abhishek choreographed Genda Phool

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Abhishek choreographed Genda Phool

Monday, April 13, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Not many know that the cool steps performed by Abhin in the song Genda Phool from Delhi 6 were actually choreographed by himself.

Abhishek insists that the credit for the choreography of the song goes to “I, me, myself!”

He adds, “You see Rakeysh (director Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra) wouldn’t hire a choreographer for this song. Everyone was told that they could do whatever they wanted… So I just went with the flow, and did whatever I wanted… Now that everyone seems to like my dance so much, it’s time I applied for a copyright. Nowadays I call it the AB dance.”

Well now Abhi has an idea of an alternate career in case his acting career goes kaput!



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Abhishek choreographed Genda Phool

ping

LATEST: