Aamir offers to get theatre toilets cleaned

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Aamir offers to get theatre toilets cleaned

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


In the ongoing row between producers and multiplex owners over sharing of movie profits, who has taken up the cause seriously offered to get toilets of all single screen theatres to be cleaned so that the audience get clean environments at single theatres and switch from multiplexes to single theatres.

Director Vashu Bhagnani reveals, “I was literally shocked when I heard that. For someone like Aamir Khan to make a statement like this is a big enough message for all of us out here.”

Vahsu Bhagnani was eagerly waiting for the launchpad of his Jacky Bhagnani in Kal Kissne Dekha, but his joys where shortlived as the flick got postponed due to the mulitplex and producers war.

“I had met Aamir Khan 10-12 years back and wasn’t sure if he would really recognize me. I knew he would know me by my name but was doubtful if he would associate it with a face. This is why he coming to me and saying that he was behind my film is a huge thing for me”, says Vashu.

Vahsu adds, “Both Aamir Khan as well as have been pillars of support for my film. While Aamir said that for industry’s sake, he would even be willing to clean toilets so that audiences could feel better about watching a film in the single screens, Shah Rukh said that he will publicly ask audience to show support for my film.”



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Aamir offers to get theatre toilets cleaned

ping

LATEST: