Mugdha Godse loves awards

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Mugdha Godse loves awards

Sunday, February 15, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Mugdha Godse was named the best debutant of the year by the Lions Gold Award Jury and was also the top ranker in the online poll about Bollywood’s popular actress.

Ask the stunning actress about this and pat comes the reply, “What makes such awards special is the fact that they come from the people. After all, it’s the audience that sits through our films and decides how good you are. There are no lobbies, no campaigning; it’s something that comes straight from their hearts. I feel so honored to have been accepted like this after my very first film. Fate has been really kind to me. However, I realize that this recognition also puts extra responsibilities on my shoulders and every performance of mine will be thoroughly scrutinized from now on. But I am well prepared.”

Good, go ahead girl!!



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Mugdha Godse loves awards

ping

LATEST: