I cant believe it says Akshay Kumar

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

I cant believe it says Akshay Kumar

Sunday, February 15, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Akshay Kumar showed the world his honest and generous side when he refused to take the Star Screen Awards trophy because he thought Aamir Khan deserved it. Just when he let go a small award like that he got a bigger honor - the Padma Shri.

“Every award is big. I believe you get whatever you deserve. I did not believe it initially. When my friends SMSed me I thought they were pulling a fast one on me, but soon I saw it on the channels. I want to thank my audiences and the industry who gave me so much time to work. Today I got this honour thanks to Bollywood’s love and support,” says an elated Akshay Kumar.

The humble man also added, “I owe it to my father and the person who gave me my first break Mr Pramod Chakravarty. I am who I am because of these two individuals.”

Way to go Akki… Hope you get the Best Actor Filmfare someday!



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to I cant believe it says Akshay Kumar

ping

LATEST: