Aamir Khan: I would make a good Lord Krishna

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

Aamir Khan: I would make a good Lord Krishna

Saturday, January 17, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us


Recently at the 200 crore success bash of Ghajini, Aamir revealed that his dream project is making Mahabharata.

And ask him what role would he like to play in the flick, and he says, “Karan and Arjun are definitely very interesting but I don’t have the body for that. I say I would make a good Lord Krishna”

Well Aamir will look great as Lord Krishna and what about calling the original Karan Arjun of Bollywood Sallu and SRK to play Karan and Arjun?

What do you think folks?



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Aamir Khan: I would make a good Lord Krishna

ping

LATEST: