'There's no skin show in Ghajini… I'm not Jennifer Lopez'

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

'There's no skin show in Ghajini… I'm not Jennifer Lopez'

Sunday, December 28, 2008 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

You hired a tutor to learn Urdu for Ghajini ?
It was a sync sound film so we couldn't afford to go wrong. The language is not that complicated. I have been hearing my mother speak Urdu since I was a child. She is from Lucknow and has always made us, rather forced us to speak in Urdu. So this helped a lot.

Do you think that your 'sexy' image will change after Ghajini ?
Yes ofcourse! I mean there's absolutely no skin show in the film and the concentration is only on performance. It's a very dramatic film so they wanted to make sure to style me in an extremely simple manner. I play a student and my look is appropriate for that.

You do a special number ala Jennifer Lopez in the film. Have you danced better than her?
You guys ought to decide on that. I am not Jennifer Lopez but the way they have styled that video and the look they have given me is very much like her. There are lots of special effects in the video and so it took a long time to edit. It will be releasing pretty soon. I haven't done such a song before so for me it was a great experience.

Can you tell us one negative trait about Aamir Khan?
A negative trait – I guess, he works just too hard on his character. Honestly! I've never seen such dedication. He really gets into the role. He completely transformed his body for the role; if I was asked to do something that drastic, it would be very hard. It's good to see a fine actor giving everything to the role.

If given an option would you opt for Asin's role instead of yours?
No, because we both suite our roles so perfectly. In the original, she did such a fantastic job. I think that's why she was approached for this film. I am too young to play that role and Asin comes with a lot of experience.

Aamir Khan and Ram Gopal Varma worked together in Rangeela . After that they swore not to work together. You've worked with both... What is that one thing that Aamir can learn from Ramu and vice- versa?
They both are so good in whatever they do. Aamir has just directed his first film which is really amazing. Ramu has been directing since years so I think they both are so different. I don't know what they could learn from each other. Aamir has acted; he has produced and directed a film too, so I think Ramu should try acting.



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to 'There's no skin show in Ghajini… I'm not Jennifer Lopez'

ping

LATEST: