I'm Not Competing with SRK: Aamir Khan

Subscribe to get latest gossips on your mail box


Latest News

I'm Not Competing with SRK: Aamir Khan

Sunday, December 28, 2008 | Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Actress Koel Purie interviews Aamir Khan on her talk show, 'On the Couch with Koel'. Talks to Aamir Khan about 'Ghajini', his rivalry with Shah Rukh Khan, his love for wife Kiran...Excerpts...Koel Purie: Are Shah Rukh Khan and you rivals or friends?Aamir Khan: Well, neither of the extremes is true. We have a very comfortable relationship. There's certain warmth between the two of us. There's a certain respect and regard that we have for each-other. I'm not competing with Shah Rukh, but I'm certainly very ambitious but towards myself. Koel Purie: What made you opt for a re-make (Ghajini)?Aamir Khan: Well I found the original to be a very exciting film. Really edge of the seat kind of action thriller. And what really drew me to it was the romance in the film. And when I met the director, AR Murugadoss, I felt he was a guy I need to work with, he's is like an excited child. Koel Purie: How has Kiran changed you as a person? Has she?Aamir Khan: She has! Kiran has a sense of fun and abandon about her which is infectious. I've eased off a lot as a person with her coming into my life. I'm much more relaxed now!

Tags: ghajini entertainment aamir khan



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to I'm Not Competing with SRK: Aamir Khan

ping

LATEST: